Camp Elohim went fabulously. For myself, I'd say it's the camp that I've connected the most with. Having smaller cabins was sweet in that we were able to build deeper bonds with our campers.
I figured ya'll might enjoy some photos. So for your viewing pleasure, here are recent documentations of our adventures.
| Kayleigh becomes more acquainted with her previous gymnast self in Prineville, Ore. |
| The team enjoys their stay at Jordan Preston's home |
| This picture perfectly describes our friendship |
| We were able to visit with the other SMT for a half hour (our paths crossed). Neither myself or Lisa wanted to separate. |
| We stayed at Justin's house for one evening and it was an incredible blessing |
![]() |
| A nice, healthy breakfast on the last day at Pinecroft |
| The Ecola Team + The Corban Team = One Amazing Week of Camp |
![]() |
| Music circle at Pinecroft |


Aww, that must have been such a blessing to see the other Summer Ministry Team! I so enjoyed meeting both teams. Thank you all for serving and just letting God flow through you! Blessings for wherever God choses to take you next in life!
ReplyDelete